Saturday, April 19, 2008

Video From Day 2


If you can make it through the boring commentary of this video, you will see a cute little sneeze...


A little bout of the hiccups...

6 comments:

Sasquatch said...

Wow, that sneeze was incredible- possibly even too cute for me to handle. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is going to cry because he came out and realized his grandpa Larsen hadn't bought him a boat yet...poor kid, I know your pain.

Erin said...

Christian thank you again for the new posts. Keep them coming. He is too cute. Can't wait for the next batch of pics. Good luck going home tomorrow. That is when the real fun begins. Now you become the full time nurse.

matthew j said...

Christian you're so much better organized than I was when Isaac popped out. Katie and Peanut look great! Does Katie miss being pregnant yet...? If you need help lobbying Katie for your name choice just let me know and I'll keep it between us. ;)

Sister Audrey Frasier said...

He is beautiful! We love looking at all of your darling pictures.
Congratulations to both of you.
Can't wait to hear the official name. Marissa is your number one fan of your blog. She checks it several times a day.

Can't wait to see you in July!

Shawn and Jill plus family

Erin said...

Adorable! Love the video!