Thursday, April 17, 2008

Admitted But No Peanut Yet . . .



We were admitted last night at about 6pm to the Bain Birthing Center in Mt. Auburn Hospital--the only place in America where a foreign king has been born. (His Majesty King Bhumipol Aduladej of Thailand was born on December 5, 1927 at Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts.)

They started the pre-induction process yesterday evening but got super busy today and so didn't start the actual induction until around 7:30 tonight. Katie just got her epidural at 10:00 and is feeling sweet! So now the clock is ticking and we hope to see Peanut sometime tomorrow.

6 comments:

McLove said...

Can't wait for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you have made it this far:) Good luck Katie!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see pictures of the peanut! Love you and GOOD LUCK!

Erin said...

Thanks for the updates Christian. Jaden is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his first Larsen cousin. He keeps pulling up his shirt every time we talk about it. Thanks for taking such good care of Katie. Tell her we are so excited here in CA. We wish we were there love you guys! Ryan, Erin, and Jaden

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

I got your text Christian. I can't believe it! Congratulations! We can't wait to see pics. We are so proud of Katie. Make sure you tell her how much we love her and are proud of her. Yey for new peanut!

Julie Choi said...

YAYAY!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU KATIE AND CHRISTIAN! Man, I would never have guessed your baby was over 8lbs! So healthy! So great! Awesome!

We miss you girl! Let us know if you want to find him a job. hehe..

The McLane Blog Page: said...

Josh was really excited that you were wearing a Native sweatshirt :)