Monday, April 14, 2008

Still Waiting!!!!

So here we are day FOUR overdue!  We're still waiting for our little guy to arrive!  I went to the Dr. this morning and there was no change so the Dr. scheduled to induce me Thursday morning... And that's ONLY if they have beds available.  If all goes as scheduled I will go to the hospital Wednesday night and they will get me "ready" and then start inducing me the next morning.   We'll let you know what happens...  

8 comments:

Becca said...

What do you mean if they have enough beds they'll induce you?! They better make room because we want to meet Peanut!!

Brittany said...

oh man.. i am sorry! I could not imagine not having Lexey already. I was also induced.. because I had high blood pressure! I had her 2 weeks early. Her due date was this last Sunday the 13th.
Well good luck!
*I am Mitch Manley's wife by the way...

McLove said...

I hope little man comes soon. Avery is anxiously awaiting the first picture of her little buddy. You will do awesome........only a few days to go at the most. How exciting is that?? I like his little bed... can you imagine having a little guy in there. Sooo fun let me tell you:) Hang in there:) He will be here before you know it:)

Heather Lee said...

oh good, I'm glad to know there is an end in sight. We can't wait to see his blog debut.

Bowman Family said...

Katie~ I found your blog from Rachel's. I am so sorry that you are over due. That is no fun. I went four hours over with my second and even that was too much to handle I don't think I could ever handle days. I am excited for you and I know that you will make a wonderful mother. Will you tell Erin hello for me.
Melissa (Galt) Bowman

Bowman Family said...

Katie~ I found your blog from Rachel's. I am so sorry that you are over due. That is no fun. I went four hours over with my second and even that was too much to handle I don't think I could ever handle days. I am excited for you and I know that you will make a wonderful mother. Will you tell Erin hello for me.
Melissa (Galt) Bowman

Tina said...

Just so you don't feel alone... I was 7-9 days late. Definitely worth the wait!!! Love you, Katie and Christian! PS Does he have a name???

Merivale said...

Hi Katie and Christian! I am so excited for you! You have probably had your little man by now- Congratulations! Actually maybe you are in labor right now? Crazy! Good luck!