Little Houdini trying to break out of his blankets. His favorite move is the frog kick.
Just taking everything in. Right now his eyes are a very dark blue. Almost grey.
Right now he is sitting on Dad's lap wondering where his Grandparents are.Favorite place to sleep--on Mom's shoulder.
More quality time with Mom.
Here is Dad learning the ropes. People seem to think he is a natural.
The Grandparents take a break from their mid-morning naps to stop by and visit the hospital.
13 years ago
5 comments:
Katie, you look great!! So great to see more cute pics!
Congratulations! We love the pics of Peanut. We can't wait to hear the name!
Christian thank you for updating the blog. Now I have something new to occupy Jaden with. I will be expecting new updates soon. Some more videos would be greatly appreciated!!!
Erin and I are both dying to be there!
OK - you two look alert and good! No ugly shots for you! Fun to see more pictures and of course the proud grandparents. xoxo
Post a Comment