Dylan with a full stomach after eating a little too much... On our way to our first Dr. appointment. The Dr. said Dylan looked great! He had gained 3 oz in two days!
The proud dad getting the baby ready for his bath.
13 years ago
Dylan with a full stomach after eating a little too much... On our way to our first Dr. appointment. The Dr. said Dylan looked great! He had gained 3 oz in two days!
The proud dad getting the baby ready for his bath.
Posted by Katie and Christian at 3:09 PM
9 comments:
So cute! I love his little face. Call me when you get a chance I am dying to get the scoop:)
Yippee for baby Dylan! Congratulations--we're thrilled for you guys!
He is such a Robinson baby!
I love his little ski cap! He looks so teeny in his car seat but 3oz in 3 days! I'm glad he's a good eater.
I love the pic of him in his carseat. So cute! I also think the first picture looks a lot like Chin. Keep them coming.
I love the second picture. So adorable.
Keep those pictures coming! He is so cute Katie. Thanks for posting one of your dad on the website.
oh he's so cute! especially that little sneeze video.
Post a Comment