
So I've been really bad about blogging lately so I'm going to try and play catch up here. In the beginning of November we went to the Minute Man Trail in Concord.

Dylan enjoying the Fall leaves.

Dylan trying on a revolutionary hat.
WALDEN POND
After we visited Concord we went to Walden Pond. Christian had been bugging me to go here since we moved here and I really had no interest. He finally got me to go and I am so glad that we did. It was absolutely beautiful! We went just as the fall colors were beginning to fade.

Dylan enjoying his time with Thoreau.



The colors were breathtaking.

We walked around the whole pond pushing Dylan in his stroller- and no, the path was not paved! It took us about an hour.
3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! Looks like fun:)
Hey we pushed darren around that path also last fall. it just kept getting rockier and rockier - we ended up carrying the stroller through part of it. it was so pretty!
I love that picture with Thoreau!
Post a Comment