Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Home For the Holidays!

We had a wonderful time home for the holidays! It was great to be with family again! Here are a LOT of pictures from the last couple of weeks. Our Christmas pictures are on another camera so stay tuned!
















8 comments:

Bea said...

Hey it was so nice to see you in Cali. I'm so sad that I didn't get to see Dylan!
The last picture on this post is so cute... his teeth! Too cute!

McLove said...

Way tooo cute. Avery got the same pony and she loves it! Fun to see you guys wish we could have hung more:)

Tara said...

Oh, he is so yummy!
Hope you had an awesome holiday! We missed you so much!













w

McLove said...

How did you get the blog update real under other people's blogs? been trying to figure that one out??

Julie said...

He is just too darn cute! I can't wait till you move home and are only a few hours away.

Julie said...

He is just too darn cute! I can't wait till you move home and are only a few hours away.

Nadia said...

So cute!! It looks like you had a great time at home for the holidays. We still need to meet Dylan - this summer....?

Holli said...

Hey Kates! Haven't checked out the blog for a while, but man did little Dylan get big...and sooooo cute. I seriously love him. Hope all is well back in Boston.