Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 2009

January pretty much came and went. And it definitely came with TONS of snow! Two Sundays in a row church was canceled because of all the snow. It was crazy! We're definitely glad that this is our last winter of snow!


My favorite boys all bundled up

Dylan and I and a bunch of other friends decided we needed to get out of the house and took a trip to the Natural History Musuem. Dylan loved the animals! He was seriously talking to this monkey for like five minutes. It was so cute!

Dylan got sick with the flu. All he wanted to do was watch his favorite Monster Truck cartoon and cuddle. :)



Dylan getting some rest. He was seriously sound asleep. I had to go up and check on him to make sure he was ok. Thank goodness for video monitors that let us catch these great moments.

He has his favorite blankie clutched.

One of Dylan's favorite things to do is get on the computer with us. He thinks he's such a big boy when he does... And he is! He's 9 months!!!!! Here's some fun facts about Dylan:
  • He weighs in at 17.14 lbs (10th percentile)
  • He is 28 1/2" tall (75th percentile)
  • His head is in the 90th percentile :)
  • He LOVES to dance to music (he even dances when we sing at church)
  • He claps his hands
  • He can climb all the way up the stairs (thank goodness for gates!)
  • He's starting to wave
  • He loves to get into everything!!
  • He's seriously the sweetest little boy ever!

10 comments:

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Christian+Katie+Dylan = 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th percentile!

Sasquatch said...

Is it just me, or does his hair look more red every day?

The Robinson Clan said...

What a cutie!!! Isn't it so much fun watching them grow up. Dylan and Jake need to have a playdate as soon as you guys move back for good!!!

Irenicus said...

RED? Let us hope he does not become like the 3rd child of the family! Besides, I believe this "Jeff" forgot the period to make it 99.99999...999th percentile, because you cannot have a percentile of equal to or greater than that of 100. The child will rule the world, mark my words, Harper!

Unknown said...

That monkey at the museum seemed to be thinking, "Man, where can I get a cool hat like Dylan's!"

Erin said...

Yeah right, look at all that snow! We miss that little guy. Only 4 more months and you will be home for good in sunny southern calif:)

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McLove said...

I love the last picture of him in his Harvard hat. That is so cute. I can't believe how much snow you guys have that is crazy!!!! Also can't believe little D is a 9 month old!

Erin said...

I LOVE the pic of him sleeping in his crib. Adorable. Good luck with all that snow. It has been FREEZING here in Chicago. brrr.

Simon Family said...

Church was cancelled two weeks in a row, and you're glad that it's your last winter? I'm so sad I have to move to California, and Church will probably never be cancelled again barring an earthquake, brush fire, or mud slide.