
Dylan staying warm in his highchair while eating his morning breakfast of a bottle and oatmeal cereal. He LOVES his cereal!

We are in the process of trying to teach Dylan the meaning of "no". It's a slow process... His absolute favorite thing to do is yank on the cable cord that runs along the wall.

"You watching mom?"

"What did you say?... No?"

"Sorry- I don't understand..."

These days it's a MUST to get all bundled up to go out.

While out on our errands Dylan met an undercover FBI agent. I say "don't ask." While Christian would prefer for you to ask. :)

Before bedtime snack.

Mmmm!!!!

Diaper change time! No holding still these days.

Time to put jammies on? No thanks...

Gotta love me!

Always has to have his blankies.

Binky. Check. Little blankie tucked into arm. Check. Big blankie to keep you warm. Check. Good night Dylan! We love you! We're so lucky to have you in our life! Thanks for being such a good boy and for bringing so much happiness into our lives!
16 comments:
What a great post- maybe my favorite ever!
too cute!!!
No, means yes mom, dont' you know that! He is getting cuter everyday Katie. What in the facial hair does Christian have going on?
Christian, that's a mean looking stache you got there.
Dylan is growing up so fast and is such a doll! I love the mustache on Christian. I hope Ted doesn't see that picture, I don't think I can handle his boots and a mustache. Boys will be boys!
Welcome to our little world!!! Jake looks at me everytime he knows he's not suppose to be doing something and then does it anyway. Such a stinker, but yet too cute. Good luck and give Dylan a kiss for us:)
I loved this post. He's so cute. "No" isn't working to well for us either :)
Larsen! Oops...Robinson! Dylan is such a cutey! We are sad we missed you guys at Christmas. We got sick at the end too :(. We should be down in the summer so maybe we could get together then. Hang in there out in the snow! :) I always think of you guys when they show the national weather and it looks so cold in the north east. Smiles! Talk to you soon! Lucas
What a cutie!!!
I'm asking.
Grandpa Jeff thinks that Dylan has gotta be the world's most adorable grandchild.
hi guys....your little boy is so cute! He was born in April right? one year coming up!!!
He is a doll. I just love him! Christian's stache is sweet:) He looks more like the anchorman dude now:)
I know what you mean about the "No! stage." Elise is driving me crazy! But I have to tell you she is slowly coming around. She at least comes to me with whatever "No! No!" is in her hands and will give it to me. It is the funniest thing. I also would love to hear the story behind the undercover agent and his mustache, Christian! haha!
He is so handsome! He goes to sleep just like Elisabeth...binky in mouth and blanket tucked under arm!
Yeah we are struggling with the whole "no" thing too. So far all it does when I say "no" is make Darren think whatever he is doing is a really funny joke. Also - dylan is such a cutie!
Thanks Katie for the help!!! I am having so much fun redecorating:)
Post a Comment