Dylan turned 10 months today! We can't believe that it has almost been a whole year that he has blessed our lives. Sorry for all the pictures but there were just too many cute ones to pick from!
Bath time is our favorite time!
Playtime!
Posted by Katie and Christian at 3:02 PM
12 comments:
He is just adorable:) You take the best pictures of him!!! I can't believe he is 10 months either!
The child moves quickly. Prepare the equipment, Harper. He'll be ready ahead of schedule.
This little fella is too cute for his own good! I miss him so much he is growing up right before our eyes. Thanks for putting all those pictures on your blog. The one making a face looks like Jaden. Miss you all give him kisses from 2 Ma
No need to apologize for all the pics, I'm sure I speak for everyone that we love to see what a cutie pie Dylan is!!! Tell Christian we said Happy Belated Birthday!!!
He is so so so so so so so cute! You are so lucky to have a sweet little one in your lives! love to you all!
Thanks for the update. Happy Birthday to Christian and Katie. Have fun with that little guy!
Love,
Robyn/Mom
A cute guy. He takes after his Dad and Mom.
He's so cute you just want to eat him up!
Posts with lots of pictures are my favorite! He is adorable. I especially love the pic where he is wearing the glasses....so sophisticated!
10 months, really??? That went by so fast. He looks so old in that photo where he's making his new favorite face, he's so cute Katie.
WHY YOU ARE STUCK IN DOORS, DOING NOTHING, WATCHING ALL THE SNOW FALL, PLEASE UPDATE WITH NEW PICS. MAYBE EVEN A VIDEO OR TWO. THANKS!
love to bath him and play with hiscock, baby oil in his ass crack and softly fuckhim with my finger
Post a Comment