Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Attack of the Cold!

It's COLD outside and we all have COLDs! :( Where is Spring?!

Dylan miserable at the Urgent Care. He has two ear aches and has not been happy.

Remembering the good ole' days...

Taking a ride on the washing machine

Crossing the barrier

Dylan went birthday shopping for me with dad and was so excited to give me my present... he has great taste! :)

I couldn't resist... sorry Dylan! The best part was that he actually started laughing when I put the Obama mask on him :)



11 comments:

McLove said...

Poor Dylan:( I love that last picture of him!! Soo cute

Tara said...

We are all counting down the days until its warm enough to kill all of the bugs out there. Nothing worse than having a sick kid. I would rather it be me any day. Happy Birthday! Tara

Anonymous said...

thanks for the darling pictures, he looks so punk in that 1st picture, poor little guy. My favorite is the last picture too. 2 ma has great taste, cute hat or is it cute little boy. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love 2ma

Anonymous said...

thanks for the darling pictures, he looks so punk in that 1st picture, poor little guy. My favorite is the last picture too. 2 ma has great taste, cute hat or is it cute little boy. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love 2ma

Anonymous said...

thanks for the darling pictures, he looks so punk in that 1st picture, poor little guy. My favorite is the last picture too. 2 ma has great taste, cute hat or is it cute little boy. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love 2ma

Anonymous said...

thanks for the darling pictures, he looks so punk in that 1st picture, poor little guy. My favorite is the last picture too. 2 ma has great taste, cute hat or is it cute little boy. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love 2ma

Anonymous said...

oops now the whole world will know that 2 ma can't use the computer!!!!

Jenna said...

Oh, poor little guy! He makes a very cute sick baby though :)

The Robinson Clan said...

Ahh, I hope you all feel better soon!!! and Happy Belated Birthday Katie:)

Ciara Bell said...

Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon! Happy Late Birthday!

Julie said...

I feel worse for him in the Obama mask than I do for the urgent care. Scary