Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

For Thanksgiving this year we went up to New York to Christian's Aunt Jan's. We had a great time and AMAZING food! It was so nice to be with family. We are truly blessed and are so lucky to have such great families!

Aunt Jan and Dylan

Dylan and the Ladies...

Our Little Piglet

Has anyone seen Dylan?

6 comments:

Irenicus said...

What has been done to the child? His hair has gone rampant! Once it has developed its own awareness, being imprinted with D-Nugget's capacity and thirst for world domination will go about to also destroy the world! Rampancy! I suggest a protocol A-12 to contain the leak! Men! Battle stations!

Julie said...

Looks like the big D was one popular boy!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Christian and Dylan look like they've got red hair in these pix?!

Melinda Lindahl said...

That black wig is so funny on Dylan! I love to put wigs on the kids. You are such a cute mommy, Katie.

McLove said...

He is such a cute boy. I think he looks good with long dark hair:)

Rae said...

Hey Katie, my mom got that little outfit for Maddie but I'm not sure where!! It was an impulse buy, on the clearance rack somewhere.....I think it might have been Babies R Us??