Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Wednesday we took Dylan to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time and were the only ones there!
Horrible pic of me I know- but I love Dylan in this one!

Doesn't Dylan look so old in this picture?! :(



Dylan loved the petting zoo. This is him pretending to pet the goat.

6 comments:

Sasquatch said...

Cool pics- and I thought no one posted during the week!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Such cute photos, Dylan looks like a big boy, especially sitting on a bale of hay! You don't seem quite so far away when we can see your pics.Love Robyn

Julie said...

Very cute!

Tara said...

He is so adorable. That little hat better go in his box of rememberance! He is yummy!

Tina said...

I love your pictures!!! The one of Dylan sitting on the pig is my favorite. Have a great day! Macy, Will and Jaden went "trunk or treating" last night...many good memories. Love you!

McLove said...

Oh Dylan just gets cuter and cuter and cuter. I love all of these cute pics:)