Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dylan is 6 Months!

Dylan turned 6 months today! Oh how quickly time has flown! We love every minute with him! In order to celebrate his six month milestone we fed him his first food- rice cereal!





Is he not the cutest little guy? We love him!

Here are some other fun pictures of Dylan:

He is such a good boy and is now sleeping in his OWN room in his CRIB!



Dylan loves to go on our daily walks around Cambridge.


Christian and Dylan watching Conference...:)

Bath time!

I love, love, love this picture!

7 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe how time flies, he is so handsome. Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys allready!

The Robinson Clan said...

Don't you just love how they get cuter and cuter everyday!!! Get ready for the crawling stage, it's a blast!!! So glad to see that the transition to his crib went well:)

Julie said...

He still looks like Christian. So cute! We love you Dylan.

Bea said...

Happy 6 months Dylan! What a big boy! I'm glad to know that we are the only 2 moms in the world (seems like) that doesn't put cereal in baby's bottle at 2 weeks old! haha

Can we say food allergy! hello!?!??!?!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

I love the swing shots. He is the most adorable guy.

McLove said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already. Seems like yesterday you were awaiting his arrival. He is so adorable in all of these pictures. I want to hold him:)

Erin said...

Happy half-birthday Dylan!