Thursday, October 02, 2008

Vermont

This past weekend we, along with six other couples, took a trip to Vermont to enjoy the Fall colors. It was absolutely beautiful! I love how we went to see the changing colors but we took no pictures of any of the scenery! :( oops! We had the best time ever though!

On the way up to our cabin in Vermont, we stopped at the Ben and Jerry's factory. Mmmm!


Christian found us the nicest place to stay! It had five bedrooms and was located right on Lake Champlain. And the other awesome thing about it was it was literally a hop skip and a jump to Canada. Customs was directly across the street from us! I even went to the grocery store in Canada and EVERYTHING was in French! So fun! This is a picture of Christian and Dylan crossing the border! :)

They made it!

My parents were SUPER generous and rented us a boat! It was so much fun! The water wasn't that cold and the boys even water skied across the border!

Dylans turn at the wheel!

Is he not the BEST baby ever?!


In order to get out to the boat someone had to take us out to it on the rowboat. Our friend Josh was the wonderful captain of the rowboat for the weekend and even serenaded as he rowed! Quite the multi-tasker!

I love this picture! Father and son having a moment...

The last night we were there we had a big bonfire in the backyard and roasted marshmellows and had smores! It was so fun! It was a great weekend and wonderful memories were made! We're so grateful for the friends we have made out here!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Amazing! I would love to come visit that part of the world. What a fun trip! Hope you are happy and surviving being back! Miss you guys. That kid gets more handsome everyday!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. i love the lifejacket picture. too cute.

Siggy said...

So fun! You guys are having a blast. I love seeing your baby grow cuter and cuter and cuter! Love you!

Sasquatch said...

I like Christian's hair- keep it coming baby! You might as well grow it out now before you graduate and have to start working.

Julie said...

I love the quiksilver hoody!

Rachel Gillie said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Dylan is darling!

Heather Lee said...

I can NOT believe he is already 6 months old! He is such a darling baby. I did marry a sweet guy, he is really thoughtful and made my birthday special.
I love christian's hair...I just noticed someone else did too, but you two look like really hip parents =)