Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween! It was so much having Dylan with us and being able to dress up as a family. We started our celebration with a ward Halloween Party on Wednesday night.
Farmer Pickles, A Farmers' Wife, and a Baby Chick


We then took the festivities to the street of Shaler Lane on Halloween night.

Dylan and his friends Kate and Vincent (a.k.a Thomas :)





Dylan knew exactly what to do! Grab the candy and go... He takes after his mom I guess...

10 comments:

Irenicus said...

The child went for the peanut M&M's, surely you can see what this means! The child will take over the mars company of candy, with the true intent on ruling the planet Mars! We must stop him before he becomes too terrible to stop!

Julie said...

Very Cute Katie. You are such a hot farmers wife.

The Robinson Clan said...

You guys looked so cute!!! Dylan is such a cute baby chick:) Glad you guys are doing good back there and we can't wait to see you on the west coast!!!

Love,
SC&J

Heather Lee said...

you guys are such a good looking family! That was our plan for Halloween too, being farmers and a baby chicken. But then we had a Halloween party sans baby, and I wanted to win the first prize for our costumes...so we thought we'd change it up, we didn't win.
Anyway, he's such a cute chick and you are a cute farmers wife. Plus the area you are in is perfect for Halloween time...

Siggy said...

He is so cute...and so are you and Christian! I love seeing your blog and being updated! Keep them coming!

Jenna said...

I love that you guys dressed up as a family. Too cute!

McLove said...

Sooo cute:) Too bad we don't live closer we could have all gone out together as farmers and farm animals:)

Anonymous said...

Katie, Christian & Dylan

The pictures are soooo cute. He looks more & more like you (katie) everyday. Keep the pictures coming I love seeing them. Cant wait to see you at Christmas.

Love,
Susie, aka suesue

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he doesn't take after his mother's butt.

Tara said...

Hey you cute family. How is life going out there? I dont' think that I have your new address, I would love to send you a Christmas card. Could you email it to me. tbowdog@aol.com Thanks Katie, Love you guys. Tara