I can NOT get enough of this little guy! He is too much fun! Dylan got a package in the mail and ended up playing in this box for TWENTY minutes! He absolutely loved it!
Just spent a week with Wawa in Boston. Yes, he is as cute as the pictures show. Him and Jaden had a great time together. Well, Jaden had a great time with him. We cannot wait for him to come home for Christmas.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! He has the biggest blue eyes ever, so adorable!!! We missed you guys for Thanksgiving, but hopefully we can get the kids together for Christmas:)
8 comments:
He is so cute! I love the first picture. I'm always amazed by what entertains them.
Just spent a week with Wawa in Boston. Yes, he is as cute as the pictures show. Him and Jaden had a great time together. Well, Jaden had a great time with him. We cannot wait for him to come home for Christmas.
He is such a doll. I love the hat. You need top ost a few pictures of Erin's visit.
I would love to receive that cute package on my doorstep! He is a beautiful baby. His looks are changing...Love You! Aunt Tina
Send him to California, special delivery in the box.... We'll take good care of him!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! He has the biggest blue eyes ever, so adorable!!! We missed you guys for Thanksgiving, but hopefully we can get the kids together for Christmas:)
That picture is SO CUTE. Maybe my favorite I've seen of him.
Isn't it amazing what joy babies get from playing with non-related toy items? I am just about going crazy with Lisee Bug!
Post a Comment