Our Baby turned 1 on Saturday!! O how time flies! This has been the best year of our lives! We love Dylan so much and are so blessed to be his Mom and Dad!

Dylan~ it's your 1st birthday today!

We got you a bunch of fun presents to celebrate!

Oh boy! All for me?

How do you use this thing?

Oh... I can sit and read books in it? I'm so excited to read all of my new books! Thank you to everyone for all my new reading material!

Thanks Pa and 2Ma for my new car!

Uh-Oh! Pa I don't think you put this together right!

This will look great on me!

Cake time! How do I eat this thing?

Hmm... Maybe this will work?

So good!

Great party Mom and Dad!

Can't have a birthday without the ladies...:)
9 comments:
Happy happy Bday to Dylan!!!!! I remember your mama anxiously awaiting your arrival. Crazy that it was a year ago!
Oh my gosh, so adorable!!! Happy Birthday Dylan:)
I can't believe he's one! It looks like he had a good birthday! Is the count down on till you head back to California?
Cute! I love the last picture without any clothes on and it looks like he is telling a good story. Wish we could have been there:(
Happy Birthday big guy! I can't believe how fast babies grow up! He looks like one happy baby boy!
Wow!! You know how to throw a party! Look at all those presents :)
Happy Birthday Dylan!
That went way too fast! He is so cute Katie, hope it was a perfect day for you all.
Thanks for posting all the cute birthday pics. I love them all. When did Dylan get all those teeth? We miss all three of you, will be so excited when you come back to CA!
Robyn/Mom/Gma
Those are amazing pictures!
Post a Comment