
For Spring Break last week we went to Utah. It was a very last minute trip. My dad's dad Popi passed away last Saturday. We attended the funeral on Thursday and remembered Popi. We will miss him!
We also got to spend lots of time with family and friends!

Dylan introducing himself to Ava Earnest.

The Boys.

Great-Grandma Ellen.
We stayed at the Ranch in Heber with my Grandparents and Erin and Jaden. 
The boys decided to dress up Heber style for dinner. :)

Christian showing of his monogrammed dinner jacket.

Yee-Haw!

Dylan cutting in to his first steak.


Christian paying his respects.
You can't go to Heber without hitting up the Holiday Lanes!!



We also were able to spend sometime with Christian's Grandma Joyce and cousins.



9 comments:
So sorry to hear about your grandpa Katie, I hope you are doing alright!!! And by the way...Dylan is getting so big:)
I love the outfits! I think we need to do a cowboy family picture! Sorry about your grandpa, we are sorry we didnt' get to see you. Hope that all is well. Tara
To take the grieving out of death is to take the love out of life. Beautiful post.
Wonderful posts. So sorry for the sad reason for the trip.
Profound post. Thank you, Irenicus.
I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandfather.
I love the picture of you and Dylan in front of the bowling lane!
I was thinking about your family earlier when I was writing out the date and realized {I think} that it is Erin's birthday! Wish her a happy one for me :)
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Looks like you guys had a good time here in Utah. Sorry we missed you! Life has been a bit crazy, eh?
Is Dylan walking yet?
That was one big steak Christian!
Looks like a fun trip. Sorry we missed you.
Totally looks like the Robinson family in those pictures. So cute!
Post a Comment