Last week we had some amazing weather. On Saturday we decided to go try out the beach on the East Coast. It was a beautiful day! Dylan absolutely loved it! ~ He was nervous of the sand at first but it didn't take him long to be covered all over in it :)
We had such a great time on Saturday that we decided to go again with friends on Tuesday. It ended up being 93 degrees! I think I know what we'll be doing all summer...
10 comments:
Wow I can't believe how old he looks! Lexey can't walk yet... so he looks so much older than here! So crazy. He is so cute though!
His orange and white swim trunks are adorable!
Now you have me dreaming of a day at the beach....
He's finally looking different than Irenicus. Finally...
Too Bad I will not see him anytime soon. Not for some time. :(
He reminds me of a young Dwight K. Schrute.
-----The President of Cuba
Wow I love the picture of him and Christian hand in hand. He is SO precious. And Katie I love what you said about having to let him be a boy and get dirty. I'm not looking forward to that part!
he's so cute!!!
I love these pics. He is such a little man now. Too cute! That is great you get to go to the beach out there!
Dear Katie and Christian,
I am so sorry to leave a message on your blog out of the blue like this. I am a would-be grad student at Harvard, and am looking for accomodation. One of the choices is along Shaler Lane, and I was so desperate to find feedback about it, I just did a google search and chanced upon your blog! (I'm sorry, this must sound so strange to you!) Anyway, I was hoping that I could just get some quick feedback from you on living here - is it safe (particularly as I am female and would be living alone for about half a year until my husband joins me), how far is it from the university etc etc. I would really appreciate it.
My email address is metalbottlecap (at) gmail.com. But no worries if you prefer not to. Thanks anyway!
PS: Dylan is so adorable! Congratulations :)
So fun. I am glad to see the sunshine out for you all. Life is good with a beach. He is so sweet Katie.
Post a Comment