On July 19th Christian's brother Austin married Rachel in the Newport Beach Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and we are so excited to have Rachel join the family!
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
He is so cute! I wanna meet the little guy!
I love the last picture of him. So cute. It was fun to see you guys the other night. I love little Dylan.
He is such a doll Katie!
Beautiful!
Sorry we missed the wedding...it looked beautiful. I love the last picture of Dylan. He looks so content.
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
6 comments:
Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?
He is so cute! I wanna meet the little guy!
I love the last picture of him. So cute. It was fun to see you guys the other night. I love little Dylan.
He is such a doll Katie!
Beautiful!
Sorry we missed the wedding...it looked beautiful. I love the last picture of Dylan. He looks so content.
Post a Comment