Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dylan Goes To The Circus!

With ticket in hand, Dylan is ready to go to the circus!



Dylan couldn't take his eyes off the show!

Dylan loved the Circus!

Dylan was the best boy! He fell asleep in my arms for the first half of the show and sat and ate his bottle and watched the show for the second half.

8 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! He is such a doll. He is looking really grown up! You look great too Katie. I'm so glad to see that Christian is back! Yeah!

Erin said...

What a fun adventure. So I guess Christian is back from Hong Kong...what a fun trip to the circus!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thanks for commenting on my blog so i could find yours. Dylan is sooo cute. I enjoyed catching up with all the old posts. It looks like he is just about a week older than Ethan. Awesome!! Ethan found his hands this week and has been having a good ole time. Look forward to reading more!

Tara said...

He looks way into it! Glad daddys back. It was so fun to see you guys last week. Hope all goes well moving back to Boston.

Frasier Family said...

Dylan is such a cutie! I love his eyes they are adorable. He looks like he is such a good baby too. You guys are lucky

Sasquatch said...

I heard that the circus tried to recruit Dyl Pickle for their baby trapeze act. Looks pretty fun.
(This was posted by Rachel, not Austin- even suggesting that would be ridiculous)

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Dylan looks like he's holding the "Golden Ticket," like Charlie Bucket in "Willie Wonka."

Jenna said...

How fun! We're hoping to go to the circus this next month. I hope Weston is as good as Dylan was :)