Christian and I had our 2nd Anniversary! We celebrated by going to Palm Springs for the weekend. Our very generous parents offered to babysit Dylan for us. It was so weird being away from him for a night! We missed him so much!
13 years ago
Christian and I had our 2nd Anniversary! We celebrated by going to Palm Springs for the weekend. Our very generous parents offered to babysit Dylan for us. It was so weird being away from him for a night! We missed him so much!
Posted by Katie and Christian at 9:05 PM
12 comments:
The baby is really starting to look older. So sad.
That is the cutest little story ever!!! I just love his facial expressions:) It was so good to see you and the family this weekend, I can't wait for many more visits and when the kids can play together.
Love,
Chari
He is adorable. I love the BOM in his suitcase...
Miss you all!
I hope you had a good anniversary trip. Happy anniv! And Dylan sure is growing up.
I hope you had a good anniversary trip. Happy anniv! And Dylan sure is growing up.
That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is getting so big. We can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks. How fun for you to get away. Makes you wonder what you ever did without him, doesn't it.
That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is getting so big. We can't wait to meet him in a couple of weeks. How fun for you to get away. Makes you wonder what you ever did without him, doesn't it.
This is so cute! check out our new blog http://frasierfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
Tell Dylan that we enjoyed his visit and can't wait until he comes for another sleepover.
Grandpa and Grandma Robinson
Katie, He is ABSOLUTELY adorable! Love the suitcase!
wow he got big and looks so different! And way too cute!!!
This post is awesome. Dylan looks soooo old. Gotta see you guys soon:)
Post a Comment