Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And Finally...

Here is our beautiful kitchen. There actually turned out to be plenty of room for all of our things (granted, we didnt bring back all of our gifts.). The oven is absolutely tiny, barely fits a lone cookie sheet but it gets the job done! It's actually rather cute!

This is a picture of our entry way. The blank wall will house our yet to be delivered desk for christian and our kitchen table.
And finally, last but not least, our family room. It all came together pretty well. We love it and are proud of all of our hardwork and labor! We are just anxiously waiting for our first visitors!


Tomorrow is when the fun begins! Christian starts orientation from 9:30-5 and I have my first job interview at 9 a.m. I guess our days of sleeping in and enjoying the summer are gone! However, we are excited to get started! and to see what is in store for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful. We love it. Good luck with orientation and your job interviews. Love, Jeff and Robyn.

hulmegirl said...

Katie,

I love the pictures. I wish I could come and visit without the kids. One can only dream. Good luck tomorrow.

Julie

Blaine and Joy said...

Hwy. Keep up the good work it looks so homey and cute. I love feeling a part of your life. Your Grandma and Grandpa Lindahl. Good Luck today!!!!

Anonymous said...

I look forward every morning to the pictures and clever commments. It does make me feel that i am a part of your every day life. I love you both. Congrats on a great job interview. Good luck with school tomorrow christian. love granny j.

Ryan Webber said...

Well, your first visitors will be coming soon. Jane booked a flight yesterday for me and Little Erik...Long Beach to Boston. I'm looking forward to seeing your place, going to the game and hanging out for a few days. I hope you still have the air mattress!! Jaden misses Aunt Katie and Uncle Christian and says come back soon.

Ryan