Here it is, our final wall is finished. A nice desk for Christian to study on, and a nice table for Katie to serve her well prepared meals and delicious snacks and cookies. Stay tuned . . . tommorrow we will take the tour to the outdoor premises. Keep the comments coming, and the packages. All our love, your poverty stricken alum.
13 years ago

4 comments:
you definately have the cutest place @ Harvard! I hope it feels homey I really feel that were there with you. Thanks for the pictures and the clever diaglogue. Have a good evening and good day at church tomorrow. Love you both granny j.
Sweet crib. Now all you need is a sweet flat panel Tv (just ask Chubs for one) and a black BMW in front. (again ask Chubs for one)
Everything is nice! We finally got to see all the pictures bigger than a palm pilot screen. We love you and are thinking of you both! Good luck with school and work. Love, Mom and Dad
I was so excited to open up and see new pictures and thoughts.I quickly open up my computer in the morning in hopes of some new things from you two. Hope that you have had a good day and things went well. Katie you still seem to amaze your Grandma in wha you are willing to tackle. You are SUPER and of course so is Christian. We love you. Grandma Lindahl
Post a Comment