Monday, August 28, 2006

Arriving at 11D Shaler Lane



We arrived in Cambridge on Monday night and stayed at the Mariott. Then on Tuesday we went and picked up the keys for our apartment. We stayed at the hotel again that night, hoping that our moving truck would arrive within the next day or so. When we realized that our truck had been misdirected and wouldn't arrive until Friday, we decided to get an air mattress and "rough it" until our stuff arrived.

8 comments:

Blaine and Joy said...

Dear Kids, What a delight tocheck in on your set up. We are so anxious to hear about you both. This will be a great experience for the two of your. We are in Utah eating all the fruit and tomatoes. I have the kids bad cold and it will take alot of time for me to be better as I have to go off my medincines. That is life. Love you. Grandma

Julie said...

Katie,

It's so good to see that you are alive. I haven't heard much from you. How is it there? Have you met anyone fun? You place looks neat. I can't wait to visit and stay with you with all four kids! I don't think we'll all fit. Anyhow, I love you. Call me.

Julie

Marion and Steve said...

Dear Christian and Katie,
WOW! We are impressed with the Blog site.
It was really great to have a complete run down of your apt and your activites getting settled.
You are doing a great job.
We love you.
Grandma Marion and Grandpa Steve

Unknown said...

Either you buy me a California King or Ryan and I will be staying at the nearest Ritz or St. Regis will do. So save your money over the next 2 weeks because I will not be sleeping on that air mattress!

Anonymous said...

Bravo on your fine blog. Ample photos and crackling narrative make this blog a fun read.

It sounds like things are going well. We miss you, but will mollify our pain by visiting your blog often.

The Frasiers

Anonymous said...

Hello..
a found a great place to find nice products at cheap rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]coupons[/url]
Have Fun

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

Anonymous said...

fun