Friday, June 26, 2009

Strawberry Pick'n Fun

Dylan and I joined some friends and went Strawberry Picking. We had a great time!

When I put Dylan down he immediately started to work- picking and eating the strawberries!


He sat in the field the whole time yelling "Momma!" So cute! :)

Our Strawberries... As Dylan would say: "Mmmm".

8 comments:

McLove said...

Dylan is so cute. That looks like fun. Fresh picked strawberries are the yummiest.

caseytanner said...

that's a great idea going to a strawberry field, Weston would love that.

Lisa Christine said...

Are you going to make some jam with them? :) Yum!

Anonymous said...

The strawberries from Cuba are twice as good as our cigars!!!!1

Bea said...

Wow what a great helper! Dylan is 'berry' cute! Those strawberries look so yummy!

Amanda+Jonathan said...

Oh Dylan is the cutest. I wish I was picking strawberries. In Tokyo I can by a strawberry for about $1.15... maybe it's worth it.

Erin said...

So cute! He is getting BIG. Two more weeks from tomorrow and we will be eating strawberries with Wawa!

Nadia said...

So cute and so fun!! I love the picture of him in the field!!