He did it! Christian graduated from Harvard Law School on June 4th. We could not be more proud and appreciative of all of his HARD work and sacrifices!


a



A future Harvard grad?


My view of the ceremony. :) You would think that one of the wealthiest institutions would be able to afford a nice place, where you can actually see, to host graduation...


Our days on Shaler Lane are quickly coming to end. :( We have LOVED being out here in Cambridge and will miss it so much!!
13 comments:
We're so happy for you guys, but I'm sad things have to change! Wouldn't it be fun to be neighbors for life? :)
Christian, congratulations buddy, I'm proud to be your friend. Way to go.
Wawa looks like he was having a lot of fun in the last picture. Congrats Chin! We are so excited for you to take up residence on Jasper Hill.
Congratulations Christian!!! That is so awesome to be a Harvard Grad:) Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!
Congrats!!!!
Harvard is nothing compared to the Cuba National Indoctrination College of Arts
Doesn't look like the graduation from Legally Blonde that I was picturing, But I love the formal robes! We are so excited for you guys to be moving back home! I promise to never make you walk the hills again :)
I am chuckling at Rachels comment because I was thinking of Legally Blonde too :)
Congrats to Christian!
And Katie....I LOVE your skirt, absolutely LOVE it!
AMAZING! good genes Katie
Congrats Christian!! We will totally miss you guys next year but are happy you are moving on to bigger and better things!! And escaping Cambridge winters!
What's with the Rainbow's in every picture of you. Church, graduation???? Don't you own a nicer pair of shoe's? Or are you just trying to be a Southern Cal woman. I'm confused. This is Julie not Brandon.
wow! What an accomplishment for you all! I remember proof reading one of Christian's paper's...that will forever be my closest connection to Harvard graduation.
Good for you two! Great accomplishments Christian! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment