Saturday, March 15, 2008

Prego and Lookin' Good!


Here's Katie with her new birthday glasses that she loves so much she occasionally wears them inside.

Less than one month to go and counting down!

6 comments:

Julie said...

You look so great! I love your sunglasses. What kind are they??? Enjoy your last month of freedom and sleep. It will be gone soon.

Anonymous said...

Your mom & I love your new glasses. They are keepers. You look great in the picture with your tummy. See you in 8 weeks.

Love
Susie

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

No hiding it now, is there?

What's the latest news on names? I personally like "Ffej," it has a nice ring, don't you think?

Gregory E. Robinson said...

Hi Katie and Christian - Good work and lookin' good. Hope all goes well in the next few weeks. Love from Calif. Greg and Jillair

Ciara Bell said...

You look hot! i hope I look as good as you do when I'm 8 months Prego! Can't wait for the littel guiy to get here!

Anonymous said...

show the pu ss y