Tonight we hosted a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was a blast! The theme was "The Icicle Twist" and we all dressed up as our characters. The setting was a ski cottage and we had chili for dinner and lots of hot chocolate!
13 years ago
Tonight we hosted a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was a blast! The theme was "The Icicle Twist" and we all dressed up as our characters. The setting was a ski cottage and we had chili for dinner and lots of hot chocolate!
Posted by Katie and Christian at 7:30 PM
6 comments:
How fun! You don't even look pregnant in this picture.
Whodunnit?
We are so excited for you! This should be a fun week! We love you guys and are in our prayers! Take a few naps this week, they will be your last for probably 25 years! Good luck. Tara
3 days and counting! You look too comfortable to supposed to be having a baby in 3 days, but I sure do want him to come and show his face. Heidi and I ran into Erik at the mall today, I can't believe how tall and grown up he looks. It looked like he might have been with a girl/girlfriend since he was looking at MAC makeup...but I was wishing I had a hot little woman to set him up with.
It's time to find a trampoline and start jumping, lets have that baby!
How fun! I have always wanted to host a murder mystery dinner. You will have to explain how. We should have one this summer! And we are all so excited to meet your little guy! Love you guys!
Jenny
Post a Comment