In September our good friends, Lisa and David Garlock, made the journey from the West coast to the East coast to come and visit us. We were so excited and had so much fun! We went to Plymouth and saw the infamous "rock" and the Mayflower and then we headed out to Martha's Vineyard. It was beautiful!
13 years ago


3 comments:
Woohoo! We made the blog--we feel so special! What I wouldn't give to get back to those carefree days at the yard :-).
AND good for you for catching up the blog! I look forward to pictures of lil' robbyson in a few months!
Katie and Christian! Awesome blog. I'm so glad you started up again. I kept checking every month or so, hoping you would update again! It was so much fun to see you out in Cambridge last month! Thanks again. You two are the best. Keep up the great blog...especially as peanut grows!
Hi Guys! Fun seeing your blog and what you've been up to. I love Martha's Vineyard too, i got to go a few times for the Ski team. Can't wait to see the new little one in April! congratulations!
Post a Comment