Tuesday, November 20, 2007



Our little peanuts' profile at 4 1/2 months. Sorry its not the best picture - he was all curled up. Isn't he cute?!

5 comments:

Rae said...

SOO precious! I'm so excited for you guys!
Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up in Boston! We literally were there less than 48 hours.
I'm sure I'll be back and we'll have to get together then.
Until then....see you on Jasper Hill over Christmas!

Siggy said...

That is so sweet! I love it. I hope that things are going well with you guys! xoxoxoxo

Rachel Gillie said...

He has your eyes Katie!!! I am so excited for the two of you and I am way bummed that I didn't get to see you over Thanksgiving!!

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

What a cute picture. Peanut is growing up! We will have to catch up with Peanut in CA over Christmas...We can't wait. Call us when you get in town. We fly in on Dec. 13th...

- Erin and Mike

Anonymous said...

myers drms ghana respiratory moon pueblo problems incompatible reads portfoliowe beceze
lolikneri havaqatsu