Monday, November 08, 2010

One Month Old

Oh how time flies! We can't believe our little Bennett is already one month old! We love him so much and can't get enough of him! Don't let the pictures fool you-- he really doesn't sleep that much! At his one month appointment he was 21 3/4" long and weighed in at 9lbs 6oz.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

McLove said...

So cute! He is adorable!! Love all the pics. Can't wait to meet him!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh he's cute!

The Robinson Clan said...

Love all the pics, little Bennett is so cute!!! Hope you all are adjusting well to having a precious new bundle around:)

Spencer Lindahl Family said...

Love the pics! Looks like you have a little helper on your hands. You are making me more anxious to have this baby out of me!

Ciara Bell said...

I can't believe he is already a month old. So cute! I hope he starts sleeping better.

Julie said...

I seriously love this baby. I want to hold him again!