Sunday, October 10, 2010

October

 We thought there would be no better way to welcome in the month of October than to have a baby.  We were scheduled to be induced on the 1st but there ended up being no rooms available at the hospital until the 5th.  So on October 5th we welcomed Bennett Frasier Robinson into our family.  He is absolutely perfect and we couldn't be any happier!


Posted by Picasa
**If you click on the collage it will make the pictures bigger:)**

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little guy and hear the whole story! Let us know when you want visitors and we will come up!

Jenna said...

Congrats! He looks perfect and adorable!

The Robinson Clan said...

So excited for you guys!!! He's so adorable, can't wait to see him in person. Can't wait to hear your labor story and how it is with two kids...ahhhh!!! By the way, you look so cute, i'm so jealous!!!

Rachel Gillie said...

Little Bennett, I love it! Looks like WaWa won on the naming. Katie, I am so stoked for you and your family!!!! Hope all goes well these first six months, I think that is how long it takes to feel like you are starting to adjust to having two kids. He is beautiful!!!

Tara said...

He is perfect! We are so excited for you

Becca said...

Congratulations! We wish that we could be there to meet him. He's beautiful and definitely looks like Dylan!

Heather Lee said...

I LOVE HIM! So perfect. Am I wrong that he's an exact replica of Dylan?
I love the name! Bennett was definitely on our list. I was afraid people would just call him "Ben" though, my husband loved Ben just as much so I KNEW he'd just be called Ben.
If you have the same concerns I will ALWAYS call him Bennett=)
He's so precious. I just want to hold him. I love that huge beanie it just makes him look that much newer.

Melinda Lindahl said...

Thank goodness for blogs! I just barely found out you had him already! Congratulations you guys! He is so cute and I'm sure you are so glad to have him out! I can't wait for my turn!

Christa and Rob said...

Wow, congratulations Robinsons, on another member of your beautiful family! And I definitely agree with Becca, he looks so much like Dylan! We're so happy for you guys.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

he is so cute! congrats to all of you! we were super close to naming our little boy Bennett...then there would have been 2 baby Bennett Robinson's...it is a super cute name! :) yay for you guys! hope you are all doing well adjusting to 2

The McLane Blog Page: said...

congrats!!!

Heather Lee said...

I just saw your catch-up posts. That photo of Dylan snuggling with Eric is amazing. So so precious. I love his hair too.