Thursday, April 29, 2010

TWO

Our little boy turned 2 on the 18th! Where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital in Cambridge. He is the light of our life and brings so much joy to us.






Thanks to all of our family who came to help us celebrate!

We're also excited to announce that we are expecting our 2nd bundle of joy due October 8th! Not only will the baby be our 2nd but it will also be Baby Boy #2!:) We can't wait to meet him!

13 comments:

The Robinson Clan said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Dylan!!! He seriously looks like a little man:) Too cute!!!

So...do you really know it's a boy or are you just assuming because we have Robinson husbands???:)

Bea said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and your family. How are you feeling?

McLove said...

And what a cute 2 year old he is!!! Happy happy bday Dylan! I want to eat that big cupcake! Yummy!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! You were right Katie-we're thrilled for another Robinson boy!

Heather Lee said...

wait. Why don't you look pregnant??? Sorry it takes me so long to respond to your comments, my computer is broken, so I have to wait until I go to my mom's or Steve's parents.
BUT. You will be fine come October. I think with you being as sick as you are when you're pregnant, it will be a relief to feel better! And two is not much harder than one...if at all. I think the first adjustment is the harder one for sure. Besides, if you do feel a bit overwhelmed, ship that CUTEst two year old out to me! I can not believe how cute he is, and his hair! Darling. Happy Birthday Boy!

Heather Lee said...

oh, but keep in mind that I write that not having gone to the grocery store with two yet. My family is too good to me, so get a good support system...that I know you have, and accept favors. For a little bit at least=)

Lisa Christine said...

A new baby! So exciting! October is a good month....all my due dates were in October (but I had to deliver Elisabeth a little early at the end of September for obvious reasons :)

Congrats!

Julie said...

Love Jaden always in his undies. I wish I could still get away with that.

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

I love the photo of Dylan in the wrapping bag.

corinne and paul said...

Can't believe Dylan is already TWO! He is so big and cute and has so much hair now! It flies by so fast. CONGRATS on baby boy #2!!

Alyson said...

Happy Birthday to your little boy and Congratulations on #2! We're also excepting and due just a week after you. Hope all goes well and you have been feeling okay.

Melinda Lindahl said...

Dylan's hair is so long and curly! Cute. I love the pic of Jaden and him diving into the cupcake. I'm sorry I was so slow in finding out you were prego and then congratulating you!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. My favorite one was the first one. He is so adorable. Happy birthday and many more.