I love that Grandpa climbed in the two-man-toddler tent! That's so cute. Steve's mom bought Holland a princess tent for Christmas and since she doesn't have any siblings to play with I requested the 6 man...so that Steve and my pregnant self wouldn't have a problem climbing in. Besides that it has a permanent spot in my family room, I'm glad I did because we spend most of the day in there. Dylan's hair is so cute! I hope I get to see him soon!
I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.
I'm at this site for a non-profit haiti group that gives time to creating oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anybody wants to give money then then please do so here:
[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti
They give children in Haiti a positive learning environment.
haha, no this is Wendell Bartholomew Matthews the II, the other Wendell jumped out of a window and took off...while at my dads in Huntington Beach, so let's hope he had a long full life of surfing. I know, this pregnancy has gone super fast. I don't know if I'm exactly considered 9 months pregnant quite yet, I'm only like 35 weeks pregnant. So like a month left. They kept pushing up my due date bc he is measuring big. Speaking of...you poor thing! I wish I was out there to watch cute little Dylan!
HI Kates! I see you haven't updated for a while...you beat me- my last post was labor day! Anyway, fun to see some photos, your Mexico trip looked fun, and Ethan has Dylan's trunks...so cute. Hope you're feeling better soon.
I love your blog and it is so fun to see new pics of Dylan. I keep thinking about him over Christmas doing all those cute animal sounds! Oh, and what's with the random comments?
13 comments:
Hope this new year is a great one for you! y
Happiest New year to you guys too! This is a cute photo:)
Gorgeous Family! How is the new job and new life?
So far it's been a good one!
Ciao ive just joined[url=http://crackberry.com/ces-2010-linkedin-blackberry-hands-video#comment-556203].[/url]
Hello..
a found a great place to find nice products at discounted rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]coupons[/url]
Have Fun
I love that Grandpa climbed in the two-man-toddler tent! That's so cute. Steve's mom bought Holland a princess tent for Christmas and since she doesn't have any siblings to play with I requested the 6 man...so that Steve and my pregnant self wouldn't have a problem climbing in. Besides that it has a permanent spot in my family room, I'm glad I did because we spend most of the day in there.
Dylan's hair is so cute! I hope I get to see him soon!
Glad to have your blog. What a cute family!
Hey guys,
I'm spending my time here for the children of Haiti.
I'm at this site for a non-profit haiti group that gives time to
creating oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anybody wants to give money then then please do so here:
[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti
They give children in Haiti a positive learning environment.
Please check them out, they're a real cause.
It would be awesome if you could help us
Узнал много. Спасибо
haha, no this is Wendell Bartholomew Matthews the II, the other Wendell jumped out of a window and took off...while at my dads in Huntington Beach, so let's hope he had a long full life of surfing.
I know, this pregnancy has gone super fast. I don't know if I'm exactly considered 9 months pregnant quite yet, I'm only like 35 weeks pregnant. So like a month left. They kept pushing up my due date bc he is measuring big. Speaking of...you poor thing! I wish I was out there to watch cute little Dylan!
HI Kates! I see you haven't updated for a while...you beat me- my last post was labor day! Anyway, fun to see some photos, your Mexico trip looked fun, and Ethan has Dylan's trunks...so cute. Hope you're feeling better soon.
I love your blog and it is so fun to see new pics of Dylan. I keep thinking about him over Christmas doing all those cute animal sounds!
Oh, and what's with the random comments?
Post a Comment