Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa

Christian was smart and decided to prepare Dylan to meet Santa by showing him pictures of Santa on the computer. Dylan loved his new friend and kept asking Christian to show him more pictures. When we got to breakfast with Santa Dylan had no problem when Santa came out and practically jumped out of my arms when he saw that Santa had candy canes. So just when I was going to put Dylan on Santa's lap, dear ole Santa decided to let out a big "HO, HO, HO!" And as a result...

This happened.

And this.

And finally this.

As we walked away Dylan told me "No tanta!" (His first time saying Santa! It was so cute!)

4 comments:

McLove said...

So cute. and sad. Avery keeps saying randomly (even though Christmas is over) Mommy I Scarrrrred of Santa. Too funny!

McLove said...

So cute. and sad. Avery keeps saying randomly (even though Christmas is over) Mommy I Scarrrrred of Santa. Too funny!

caseytanner said...

what a hilarious story.

The Robinson Clan said...

That is too cute!!! Glad to see you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!! and I see that you saw Erin, Mike and Andrew...I'm jealous!!!