Friday, November 20, 2009

So...


Not only is this guy cute, a great husband, and a great dad, but he is also a LAWYER... Yup! That's right... Christian passed the California Bar! We're so proud of him!

10 comments:

caseytanner said...

No surprise, Congrats Christian!

Christa and Rob said...

Congratulations!!! I've heard that the mustache makes you smarter so it's probably a good bar exam look...I'll have to tell Rob that when he goes to take his test.

Jenna said...

Congratulations! That's great!

The Robinson Clan said...

First off...Congratulations, that is so stinkin exciting. We knew you could do it Christian!!! Second...love the pic:) Enough said!!!

The Robinson Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Congratulations Christian! We never doubted that you'd pass. (I hope this was the week of your mustache in Boston and that it's not back again!)

Rachel said...

Yay!

McLove said...

Congratssss!!!!!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

of course you passed!!! Nice work!!!!

Ciara Bell said...

love the look. i think i might have ted grow a mustache! Congratulations!