The day we were supposed to fly home from our vacation in Utah, we decided to take a spur of the moment road trip and we rented a car in Salt Lake and took off to Oregon to visit some friends.



Dylan on his first carousal ride. I was so sad I wasn't there. :(

Enjoying the beauty of Oregon
We stayed in Salem, OR for a couple of nights and visited with friends and then started to make our way back home.

Dylan surprised us and was an AMAZING traveler!
We crossed the Golden Gate.

Whoever was lucky enough to not be driving got to stare at this little guy for hours. He is so sweet!
Our next stop was Saratoga, CA where we got to spend a couple of hours with these cute boys and their parents.
Then it was off to the California coast for the rest of the drive home. It was absolutely beautiful!
Lunch at Big Sur
Hearst Castle

Sea Lions (Don't worry the sea lions are alive, they're just napping:)
Total travel time: 4.5 days Driving time: about 29 hours
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time and Hearst Castle looked neat. We'll have to go there next time we head down to Southern California.
Oh my goodness, he is so cute!! I can't get over how big he is! Same with Julie's boys, wow!
Love the pic of Dylan on the cart with the luggage.
And love the walruses!
LOVE the photos! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the central coast:) Dylan is darling.
Hearst Castle looks amazing!
Fun! When are you coming back?
That's great that Dylan's a good road tripper. I'm so jealous! Fun trip.
Great vacation. I loved Hearst Castle and San Fran. I did think the sea lions were crazy huge.
Post a Comment