Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update!

After doing ALOT of this...

Packing up and getting ready to move to the West Coast

And THIS...
Christian studying hard for the Bar


Oh- and because of the last one- ALOT of this too...

Being a single mom- Dylan and I at the Circus

We are NOW doing ALOT of this...

Playing cars with our favorite cousin:)

Relaxing and being hand-fed rice cakes

Playing with dad in the pool and eating LOTS of OREOS

Getting into LOTS of mischief!

7 comments:

Michael said...

Love the oreos! He just gets cuter every day. Don't let him forget us!

Siggy said...

Adorable Dylan! And I was super stoked to see that you updated, wink wink! xoxoxoxoxo

Bea said...

Thanks for the update. I love the pics.
I can't wait for Dylan and Zayne to play together. Some day some day...

The Robinson Clan said...

Glad to see you guys are back safe. Can't wait to get the kids together soon!!!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Oreos....yum, yum.

Sara said...

Looks like things are going well in your new place. Dylan has suddenly turned into a little boy and not a baby anymore, he is so cute. I'm sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to the two of you, but I sure loved getting to know you and hope we can stay in touch!

corinne and paul said...

Wow Dylan is getting so big now! What a cutie. We miss you guys!