D-Nugget seems to be growing up before our very eyes. Yes, he is learning the healthy eating habits of his father, and D-Nugget's father learned from his father and so on and so forth.
Great Pics of Hong Kong! Christian must have had a great photographer travelling with him! ha ha ha. Love the pics of Dylan. He is super cute! Let us know when you want us to babysit. -Josh
oh my goodness! He is adorable. After seeing him when he was days old, I never would have thought it was possible for his thighs to ever get so chubby! I love it. I also love the bathtime "hi dad" sign, such a cute idea.
3 comments:
D-Nugget seems to be growing up before our very eyes. Yes, he is learning the healthy eating habits of his father, and D-Nugget's father learned from his father and so on and so forth.
Great Pics of Hong Kong! Christian must have had a great photographer travelling with him! ha ha ha. Love the pics of Dylan. He is super cute! Let us know when you want us to babysit.
-Josh
oh my goodness! He is adorable. After seeing him when he was days old, I never would have thought it was possible for his thighs to ever get so chubby! I love it. I also love the bathtime "hi dad" sign, such a cute idea.
Post a Comment