Monday, June 16, 2008

Dylan's First Date!

My best friend Shellie and her daughter Avery came over the other day. We had so much fun with them! We went to lunch at the Maya and then came back home for some play time. Here are some pictures of Dylan on his date with Avery:

Dylan waiting anxiously for Avery to arrive...

Both were a little nervous and didnt know what to say...

Avery decided to make the first move!
And one thing led to another and a cuddle!

And then a horsie ride!

Dylan showing Avery his friends.

Avery and Dylan bidding each other farewell!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute episode in the life of Dylan. I love the first pic especially!Love,Gma R

McLove said...

Huh-lary-us I am crying right now I am laughing so hard..l...too too too funny:) I will have to post the tango:)

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Ah, young love!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "wow"

Tina said...

That would be a great match!!! Such cute kids. I can't believe you two are old enough to have kids.

Rachel Gillie said...

Avery looks like she could swallow Dylan, I hope they balance out by the time they get married!

Jeffrey A. Robinson said...

Is there going to be a second date? Perhaps dinner and a movie?

Anonymous said...

That blows me away

Simon Family said...

These are the funniest pictures ever! We are excited to see you guys soon, Dylan has already gotten bigger since the last time we were down there!