Our little Dylan is two weeks old! He is such a blessing in our life and such a good baby! We have so much fun with him and just love watching him grow!
13 years ago
Our little Dylan is two weeks old! He is such a blessing in our life and such a good baby! We have so much fun with him and just love watching him grow!
Posted by Katie and Christian at 3:18 PM
18 comments:
Oh boy he is cute.........you look great!!! Can't wait to see you guys. When you coming down?
I have to say, the first picture is my favorite yet. I can see a little Katie in him. Katie, you look great too. Cannot wait to see you guys. My hope is that you will surprise me on Sunday!!! Please:)
The first picture is my favorite! Choose this one for the birth announcement. Congratulations, Dylan is adorable. Linda Vitullo
Katie, Christian & Dyllan
He is growing! He is so cute. I love the last picture the best. My 2nd favorite is the one where he is stretched out on the blanket. Katie the picture of you is grreat! You look so good. Cant wait to see you on Wed. Remember, I am always available to babysit.
Love,
Susie
He is so handsome, I love those little limp squishy bodies. I hope that your loving every miniute and sleeping when you can! Miss you.
You look so great. I am so glad that you didn't cut your hair. It looks beautiful.
What a surprise to see these cute new photos. Little Dylan is changing every week. We are so excited to see him next week and give him kisses! Good job you guys!
Love,
Robyn/Mom/"G-ma"
What a cute baby! He looks so different in every picture. Katie, you look terrific! Love you all!
I can tell what Dylan is saying in the top picture...
"My faux-hawk rocks."
And:
"Dad, where is the X-Box 360 in my crib? How can I play "Call of Duty" without my X-Box?"
Love, Grandpa Jeff
Could you both be any cuter? Katie, you look gorgeous! I agree with Erin...I can see a little Katie in him as well!
OLÁ ROB, COMO VCS ESTÃO???
ENTÃO O BEBÊ JÁ NASCEU E ESTÁ EM CASA? QUE BOM FIQUEI FELIZ QUE DEU TUDO CERTO! ELE É LINDO! MUITO BONITINHO MESMO. E A KATIE? ESTÁ BEM?
QUE BOM! MANDE NOTÍCIAS QUANDO PUDER! PARABÉNS PELO MENINO! ELE É LINDO MESMO!!!
GRANDE ABRAÇO
SAUDADES
AH, E ADOREI O NOME: DYLAN, COMO UM GÊNIO!!!
ABRAÇOS
Katie you look so good! And that baby is sooo cute, I love the little faces he makes.
Love the faux-hawk in the first pic! You look great! We missed you at Nadia's shower but hope to see you and peanut soon!
so cute...he totally looks like a robinson boy huh?! hope you have a very happy mother's day with your cutie little boy! :)
Dylan is so cute! And we can't wait to see you guys in OC soon.
Post more pics!!! Those of us NOT in CA are dying...
Post a Comment