Looking good Kato!! I'll have to take a little trip to Boston to see some of my favorite people and some of my favorite babies! (Nadia's due June 2.) Hope you're feeling better!
hi! I can't remember if I commented somewhere else. Congrats on the pregnancy! you are due in early april? Well so is my wife. Dude on April 13....You? boy or girl? we are having a girl. so stoked. Good to see you are doing well!
Katie, you look grrrreat! I found your blog through Rachel Gillie's. We need to get together sometime while we both are in Boston. These last weeks of pregnancy are torture. I just got through mine and we now have a 4 week old. I'm so excited for you. Where are you delivering?
Robyn says, you look beautiful! Hope you feel beautiful. Ryan says: Eat more food. Jeff says: we're counting down the days till we can come and visit. Stephen says: oh, wait--he's working with the x-box----his comments will have to come later. Love from the Foothill Ranch contingent.
YES we have a new baby boy!!! He is just Baby Gutierrez right now because his name hasn't been finalized, but he was 8 lbs. 6 oz. just like Holland and 19 1/2 inches. So a little shorter than Holland but just as chubby! Right when I get photo's I will post them so you can see. I'm so excited to see the little guy, they said his hair is a lot lighter than Ethan's was and his skin is a lot more fare.
oh and just a few more reasons why I love pamper's swaddlers...they are super soft, so Holland's legs don't get so red. They smell good (the Huggies I had weren't scented) and the back goes flat against hers (the Huggies would always fold over and there was always a bunch of room= blow outs)
Hi Katie! I can't wait for you to come home this summer so I can meet your cute little guy! You should model maternity clothes...you look perfect! Love ya! Jenny W
15 comments:
Katie I had no idea you were prego. I found your blog randomly. Hope all is well and good luck with the new addition coming soon!!
Adorable! Love the dress, love the roses, love the baby's sonograms on the fridge, and love your hair!
Looking good Kato!! I'll have to take a little trip to Boston to see some of my favorite people and some of my favorite babies! (Nadia's due June 2.)
Hope you're feeling better!
Katie you look so great! Nice roses Chirstian.
It's about time that you looked pregnant, sad that you will only get a month out of those nice maternity clothes! Love you. Tara
Looking good! Any names yet?
you're giving 99% of women false hope that they can look like you while they're 8 months pregnant! change the caption to 2 months please
You look darling:) I hope you are feeling good and that you had a fantastic BDay:)
hi! I can't remember if I commented somewhere else. Congrats on the pregnancy! you are due in early april? Well so is my wife. Dude on April 13....You? boy or girl? we are having a girl. so stoked. Good to see you are doing well!
Katie, you look grrrreat! I found your blog through Rachel Gillie's. We need to get together sometime while we both are in Boston. These last weeks of pregnancy are torture. I just got through mine and we now have a 4 week old. I'm so excited for you. Where are you delivering?
You look darling Katie! I am so excited for you two. Sig keeps me updated on you and Erin. Thanks for being great cousins. Love you!
Robyn says, you look beautiful! Hope you feel beautiful. Ryan says: Eat more food. Jeff says: we're counting down the days till we can come and visit. Stephen says: oh, wait--he's working with the x-box----his comments will have to come later.
Love from the Foothill Ranch contingent.
YES we have a new baby boy!!! He is just Baby Gutierrez right now because his name hasn't been finalized, but he was 8 lbs. 6 oz. just like Holland and 19 1/2 inches. So a little shorter than Holland but just as chubby! Right when I get photo's I will post them so you can see. I'm so excited to see the little guy, they said his hair is a lot lighter than Ethan's was and his skin is a lot more fare.
oh and just a few more reasons why I love pamper's swaddlers...they are super soft, so Holland's legs don't get so red. They smell good (the Huggies I had weren't scented) and the back goes flat against hers (the Huggies would always fold over and there was always a bunch of room= blow outs)
Hi Katie! I can't wait for you to come home this summer so I can meet your cute little guy! You should model maternity clothes...you look perfect!
Love ya! Jenny W
Post a Comment