Aww you look so adorable! You only have 69 days left, I'm jealous!Keep us posted!
Kato! Love the bump!
Yeah Right!!!! I can't believe my Larsen has a baby bump! You are SOOOO cute prego! Its been too long since you and I have caught up--let's talk soon!
You look so great! Allen gave me permission to come out to Boston after you have the baby to help out for a few days!!!! I'm not kidding!!
So dang cute Katie, Wish I looked like that. You are beautiful. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
any nudes?
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
6 comments:
Aww you look so adorable! You only have 69 days left, I'm jealous!
Keep us posted!
Kato! Love the bump!
Yeah Right!!!! I can't believe my Larsen has a baby bump! You are SOOOO cute prego! Its been too long since you and I have caught up--let's talk soon!
You look so great! Allen gave me permission to come out to Boston after you have the baby to help out for a few days!!!! I'm not kidding!!
So dang cute Katie, Wish I looked like that. You are beautiful. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
any nudes?
Post a Comment