Monday, October 09, 2006

You Asked and We Delivered!

Well, here it is! It is official, as you can see! We are the proud owners of a Harvad Red 2003 Honda Civic. Christian could not resist the color of the car and had to seal the deal. So far it has been a great little car to get us around Cambridge. We hope to take it to further destinations soon!
Our little Harvard Red Mascot Car... The leaves are beginning to change in Cambridge! Fall is coming! We have continued to enjoy nice warm weather, but know its only time before the cold begins to creep in!

This picture is a shout out to Brooke! This is the Cambridge home of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner (movie stars). It is located two streets away from ours and is on a cul-de-sac with the Longfellow LDS Chapel. We have yet to see them, but are keeping our fingers crossed for a near future sighting...

Now dont freak out Mothers! We are only babysitting! I think this was the perfect baby for us to tend... This is baby Vincent and he lives across the street from us. His parents our in our ward and his dad is a 1L with Christian. This is only one of the two bottles that we gave to Baby Vincent in the 2 1/2 hours that we babysat. He has gas/colic so it was the only thing to keep him happy. And let us also add that he was fed prior to being delivered to us. So needless to say, we returned Baby Vincent back to his parents nice and full.
Even after the two bottles, Christian didnt quite think the kid was full yet. I told Christian that babies cant have big people food and he couldnt quite understand why...

This is The Charles River which is located right across the street from us. It is beautiful!
Everyday on the river there are either canoers, kayakers, or rowers (with their coaches in an opposite boat coaching them with the use of a bull horn!). So East Coast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Harvard red, or should I say maroon?? Glad you guys finally got some wheels. When Erik and I were riding in the taxi to the airport during our visit, I saw some row boats in the Charles River, something I had never seen before. It was quite a sight to see those boats gliding through the water. Hope you guys are doing well and thanks again for letting Erik and me shack up for a few days. It was an awesome weekend.

Ryan

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great! Erin and I can't wait to come next week. It should be beautiful. See you soon Mom

Brooke said...

Thanks for the shout out, I loved it. Site looks great! Keep the pictures coming, they are fun to see. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Can I come and visit?!? Your pics of Cambridge are gorgeous!! It looks like you guys are happy and well! I love your guts! Siggy

McLove said...

How cute are the newlyweds. You sure live in a beautiful place. We are glad you are loving it there!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures. We look at them all the time to remind us that you too are busy and happy in Cambridge. We're looking forward to seeing the next installment. Will it be "Rhode Island for Rookies" or "Rhode Island for the Rich and Famous"? We hope you had a nice visit with Jane, Erin, and Jayden. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Love,Mom/Robyn

Anonymous said...

love those titsmum